Shade #16 Jay’s “Swiss Army Knife”
Sound auspicious? Well, review what comes packed on your Swiss Army “Shade of Jay,” and find out for yourself:
- Key perspectives from Stephen M.R. Covey’s partner, Greg Link, on how you and your business can gain 300 percent more performance, sales, and success through trust building.
Video Interview With Greg Link
- Stephan Spencer (premiere real-world SEO grand master) on how to gain prominence without gaining mastery in SEO today.
Video Interview With Stephan Spencer
- Robert Hargrove (top executive coach to the #1 company on Russell 1,000 and #1 CEO on Forbes 500 in 2014) on how anybody can bootstrap their business to greatness colossally.
Video Interview With Robert Hargrove
- Jon Benson, the premiere mind on video sales letters, opening up completely on the why, the where, the how and lessons I doubt he’s ever shared in this format this deeply before, on how to make your online sales letters explode.
Video Interview With Jon Benson
- Rich Schefren, one of online marketing’s true pioneers.
Video Interview With Rich Schefren
- Dan Roitman, who explains details with full graphic illustration, how to grow any business 16 times over in the shortest time possible. He used it to grow his business to almost $100 million.
Video Interview With Dan Roitman
- Anthony Mink exposing social media, explaining it, and ethically exploiting it from a different point of view.
Video Interview With Anthony Mink
- Perry Marshall dispelling the biggest marketing myth of them all.
Video Interview With Perry Marshall
- Marylou Tyler – the strategy Salesforce used to go from tiny to mighty, explained 2 separate ways: one technologically, the other by dividing and conquering the different levels of prospect viability factors that exist in any market.
Video Interview With Marylou Tyler
- Carlos Dias – A sophisticated successful international corporate executive tells why, how, and where most small to medium entrepreneurs fall flat and how to rapidly fix the problem.
Video Interview With Carlos Dias
- Jeremiah Desmarais, who will show you LinkedIn from a whole new slant.
Video Interview With Jeremiah Desmarais