How To Submit A Provocative Question To Jay
The following hand-picked compendium of resources is placed in a sequential manner, designed to guide you towards asking Jay highly provocative questions which will help facilitate breakthrough output/results in your biggest and most pressing business issues/opportunities.
An investment of your time to deeply reflect upon and grasp the magnitude of following content will tune your mind towards a direction that’ll provoke stimulating questions for Jay, which in turn will be of great benefit to you, your business and ultimately, the entire group.
Socrates once’s said, a life unexamined is a life not worth living… Jay Abraham believes that a business which is not constantly being examined and re-examined, is a business not worth owning!
That stated… the quality of the questions you ask are going to not only determine the quality of the answers you get from Jay, but by examining your business at a new level, the results that you’ll experience will be exponentially higher.
Enjoy these resources and we trust that you will profit greatly from them.
The Abraham Group
Part 1 - Critical Thinking & Socratic Interviewing
- Recording of Jay’s Critical Thinking & Socratic Interviewing
- Slides from Jay’s Critical Thinking & Socratic Interviewing Presentation
Jay’s Critical Thinking and Socratic Seminar
Part 2 - Office Discussion On Submitting Questions
Asking Jay Questions That Stimulates Maximum Output For Your Business
Part 3 - Suggested Question Topics
Here are some suggestions and Ideas on what questions you can Ask Jay (or even yourself).
1. Is there a better way to be growing my business?
2. Is there a better way to position my company in the marketplace?
3. Is there a better way to describe my unique selling proposition?
4. Is there a better way to price my products?
5. Is there a better market or niche to go after?
6. Is there a more predictable way to increase sales?
7. Is there a way to accelerate the buying cycle for my prospects?
8. Is there a better way to bundle my product?
9. Is there a better way to generate repeat sales?
10. How can I use the strategy of preeminence to enhance everything my company does, and every interaction it makes with the external market or my internal team?
11. Are there better ways to leverage technology?
12. Are there better ways to leverage other peoples resources?
13. Are the better ways to redeploy old inventory, assets, and resources?
14. Am I asking the right questions in my business?
15. Am I asking my market the right questions?
16. Am I asking the market what they want instead of telling them?
17. Am I in the right business?
18. Am I working with the right people?
19. Am I striving to learn and grow every day?
Part 4 - Asking Critical Business Questions
How to Get the Most Out of
Asking Critical Business Questions
Part 5 - The Strategy Of Preeminence
Jay’s Explains The Strategy Of Preeminence
Jay’s Explains The Strategy Of Preeminence At the Fitness Business Summit