Jay Abraham's Specially Priced Hotseat Thumb-Drive
FOR HARD DRIVE OWNERS ONLY
"Yes I want to add Your New 200+ Hotseat/Lightning Round Thumb-Drive to my Jay Abraham 'Body of Work' Compendium!"
I received your email, it made total sense. Since I already invested in a huge collection of your body of work I've come to realize Hotseats, Lightning Rounds and Q&A sessions are probably one of the most example-clear/powerfully real life illustrative ways I can put your powerhouse ideas to work.
I'd be foolish not to try out the New Thumb-Drive-- the generous 35% discounted special "privileged" purchase proposition you have offered.
I've reviewed the samples below of what's on the Thumb-Drive. Yes, having that compressed collection in a totally portable and permanently accessible platform makes a tremendous offer.
I am accepting your "privileged" purchase proposition.
I get the Thumb-Drive at the preferential price that you're only extending to past Hard-Drive Buyers-- of just $650 outright. That's a $350 savings (35% deduction)!
I understand that I am the only group that I am offering it without having to qualify for it. That you are extending this privilege along with the 35% discount because I demonstrated a commitment to fully grasp and apply your method, principles, and mindsets in a meaningful way.
I appreciate the opportunity you have offered to add to my collection to your body of work. I am particularly excited about the applicability of these real life/situation-specfic hot seats and lightning rounds that will make my business outcome rewarding. Below I've sagaciously provided my billing information to Rob Colasanti, understanding that 78% of all the contents are not duplicated. I recognize that the one or two that are is a modest price to pay for having the Hotseats all organized and assembled in one portable and instant gratification tool.
Want a Sneak-Peak to Jay's New Experimental 26-Week Mentoring?
Here's what's inside!
Order the Hot Seat Thumb Drive 200+ by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a Sample of some Questions on Thumb-Drive 200+
- How to implement and yield better optimization for USP?
- How to find more cash for our company?
- How to create a new product? And, how to expand market?
- How to expand a single store to multiple stores?
- How can I attract more people, employees and clients?
- How to model company to become for advantageous for growth?
- How to switch to different business model and make it successful?
- How to make stable income without knowledge of life-time value of client?
- How to start a brand new company with little funds?
- How to structure a profitable seminar business?
- How to hire a “right-hand” man?
- How to educate a sales force?
- How to increase business, when advertisement is not entirely working?
- Expanding business; how to bring someone else in the company?
- How to grow a referral system?
- How to grow our overall business?
- How to be the best in the field?
- How to expand product all over before patent expires?
- How to franchise business?
- How to expand sales?
- How to market in a government controlled field?
- How to increase clients?
- How to write better copy for overall advertisement?
- How to maximize on mailing list?
- When you don’t have money, how do you look to hire?
- Good at selling business to business, how to sell business to the customer?
- Advice on where to start with Jay’s tactics?
- How to attract a top-talent commission based sales people?
- If using Maven principle to establish yourself as the leader in industry, what happens when the Maven wants to retire?
- How many pieces should one send to determine which piece is more affective?
- How to market intellectual property?
- What are some creative ways to raise money?
- What are some examples of going to an outside industry to find new marketing strategy?
- How to calculate the value-lifetime value of client?
- Piracy, what should we do?
- Traditional ads aren’t working! How do marketers move from traditional marketing?
- What if there is a large company trying to joint venture with a smaller company?
- How to test different ideas, when having a small client base?
- Where to look for capital during a tough economy?
- How to convince a bank to help float loan?
- How do we turn passion into business?
- How do we expand beyond foot traffic?
- How can one better leverage the sales forces of JV partners?
- How do you add value to selling a cause opposed to a product or service?
- How to make the most profit running seminars and consulting?
- How to generate the most amount of leads the fastest way?
- What do we do with our 90% of sales people who are not superstar caliber?
- We need rapid funding, what are all the sources of funding one can do?
- How can one leverage trying different ideas to get the maximum impact in the shortest time?
- How to launch a product with free publicity?
- With same business model, how does one expand from two branches into multi branches?
- Is there a best approach for looking for public funds?
- How to build a better referral system?
- How to market for non-profits?
- How to launch a whole new venture from scratch?
- Why does doing the right thing, feel so overwhelming?
- How to determine if one should continue to personally finance their growth, or go outside and seek investors?
- When managing growth, how to find the right people to fit in the group?
- When you are not the owner of company, how does one affect change?
- How to go to a large company, and present your product?
- How does one establish them self as an expert, especially when having a small time-frame?
- How to expose valuable information to the masses?
- How to partner with major players in industry to get support to draw on all resources?
- How can one start selling their product in US, if outside of US?
- How does one pick the best method to go after a mass market?
- How to do a referral system for an unconformable product?
- In a professional service industry how does someone create a risk-reversal or guarantee?
- How does one build their backend?
- How to recruit someone that will be the perfect apprentice?
- Would the same business model that is used in Europe be successful in America?
- What would someone look for in a good joint-venture?
- How can someone gracefully and respectfully turn down business?
- Power Partnering, what exactly is it?
- How should one think outside the box for funds?
- When investing in clients, how does one measure the lifetime value?
- Difficult employee but super performers, at what point does one draw the line?
- If all of marketing is focused on client, how does one make sure they are still working on brand awareness?
- How to integrate online/offline presence?
- How to identify leverage points in a business?
- How to create a USP, what’s the process?
- How to position and portray yourself against the current maven in that market?
- The 3-5 most impactful actions to be the maven in your market?
- Key elements of crafting the offer to the client?
- How many campaigns does one have to run to figure out, which one is best?
- If one wants to stand out in their market, what (one, two, three) things are universal, amongst all markets?
- With regards to a calling process, is it a good idea to leave a message?
- What are three examples of cash-windfall that Jay is able to identify, for small/medium sized businesses?
- How can one create commitment in clients?
- What are insights on how to gather the top 20% of clients?
- How to figure out the best person and relationship for distribution?